Find out what prominent press and media outlets have to say about our authors and publications. Browse through reviews in our 'in the press' library.
December 17, 2015
BOOKGLOW - 10 Recent Literary Novels That Take On Society
Arguably the best books and stories open minds and hearts, and take readers on a journey of wonder, questioning, and learning. They are rebellion and hope in print.
Vanished: The Mysterious Disappearance Of Mustafa Ouda by Ahmed Masoud
1. A Time for New Dreams by Ben Okri
2. Fledgling by Octavia Butler
3. The Butterfly Prison by Tamara Pearson
4. Children of the Days by Eduardo Galeano
5. Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
6. Sex Wars by Marge Piercy
7. Steam Drills, Treadmills, and Shooting Stars by Rivera Sun
8. A Mercy by Toni Morrison
9. The Quiet Violence of Dreams by K. Sello Duiker
Download our Rimal catalogue or order a print edition.
Enter our Rimal Children's Book Award competition and get published.